Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

800$ Boom

Discussion in 'Youtube Videos' started by LHCGreg, Sep 13, 2010.

1. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

This was at an In The Groove tournament. The guy in the back would have gotten a perfect score on the song but forgot about the mines at the end and went to give his opponent a "good game" handshake/high five/fistbump too soon. His feet were still on the panels so he hit the mines, lowering his score from 100% to 99.50%. His opponent got a 99.83%, so that cost the other guy the tournament, including $800 in prize money he would have gotten.
  2. Soushin The Novice

Major fail. That reminds me of this SF4 tourney video. Skip to 2:10

It was the final round of Sagat vs C.Viper. Both players almost dead. C.Viper used the ultra but Sagat was able to block it. So Sagat immediately used his ultra and thought he won so they started cheering. But then C.Viper noticed that Sagat didn't actually win because the ultra whiffed, so he quickly took the control and won the match while the other was still cheering.
  3. Ring "...that's my role."

fucking hilarious, I've seen the SF4 video before, but not the stepping game one lol