Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

A new spitfire skill

Discussion in 'Screenshots and Videos' started by LHCGreg, May 20, 2010.

1. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Taken at the tournament last week.

[IMG]
  2. Ring "...that's my role."

lol i forgot about this, sounds hot doesn't it? quick someone come up with the passive stats!

also while we're at it lemme present to you with a double fail

[IMG]

Stream and Represented trying to pressure me lul
  3. Prototypical faggot

new description: replace the word 'bullets' in the dual flicker description with 'jizz'
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I was thinking this was a serious thought.
    I want Shadow bullet skill :(
  5. Ring "...that's my role."

lol me too I forgot I made that comment.

umm shadow bullets would be great ... fucking wisps
  6. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Considering most ppl don't even bother putting some points in freeze bullets ¬¬... Plus if there going to release Shadow bullets then i think its fair that Shadow grenades get released too don't u think?
  7. Prototypical faggot

grenade causing blind? what the shit
  8. Ring "...that's my role."

cant think of anything the shadow nades would proc though... unless they are smoke grenades that up your evasion or lowers enemies hit rate.
  9. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

I would like the shadow element to do some Immo/Blind/Slowing effect but i think the blind goes well with the theme.

Have u ever fought with general smoke? a real smoke nade only works for NPC cuz they don't have to keep too much track of where they are going and such... unless you take out the whole "Smoke Covering Effect".
  10. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I was thinking along the lines of the bullets possibly cursing and the nades can be like ink nades. So yea... blind.
  11. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Lol i forgot about curse... thats a good idea too... too bad we aren't the DFO dev team XD
  12. Prototypical faggot

alright new idea: sperm grenades. inflicts pregnancy status effect on opponent.
  13. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Technically nexon could impliment it if they wanted to.
    They have their own avatars. Those avatars from the previous update that had the barrets.. The coat they wore doesn't exist in the kDnF data base.

Edit: @ prototypical
    WHAT NOW STRIKER BITCH?
  14. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Well putting New Original Avis/titles its easy comparing to implementing/changing skills in term of programming... at least thats what i think...

@Prototypical: Aids Bullets = Win
  15. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

The spriting part would be easier than making avatars since its roughly nothing different from the other skills.
    The damage and calculations however I have no clue.
  16. TofuYoshi とうふヨッシー

[IMG]
    Increases speed of jizz and distance it travels for normal ejaculation. Fires additional jizz at certain chance.
  17. Ring "...that's my role."

That's why I said the effects of it, I have 3 awakened characters, so yeah I know that guy.
  18. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Well aside from shadow bullets/nade i would also like some EX-passive for silver bullet and G-14 Buster for making them do Electrocution and Burning procs... but thats a dream :|...
  19. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Maybe Ex-Buster would have break armor/weapon effects? LOL pvp
  20. Archie Mexocan

Real life flashbangs are meant to blind =)

lolol

and lol @ rest of thread