Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Call for Assisstance: Weapons Sections

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by gongfuren, Jan 29, 2011.

1. gongfuren GongJiZhe

I've been working on the weapons sections lately, and I think it's about time we started adding lists/charts of every available in-game weapon. Unfortunately, I do not have any access to DFO at the moment, so I cannot look each one up. It would be awesome if some of you guys could help fill out these charts, as my OCD does not allow me to leave this alone...

To add a new weapon:

Replace this part after the last added weapon:
    Code:
    |}
    with this:
    Code:
    |-style="background: #e4f0f7"
    ! scope="row" | (Weapon Name)
    |(Weapon Level)
    |(Weapon Rarity)
    |(Skill Bonuses)
    |(Additional Bonuses)
    |}
    except replace all of those parentheses with actual values for the weapons.

If you want, you can add columns for more information. I just put what I believe should be the bare minimum.

I've only added this stuff to Slayer weapons so far, but don't worry, I'll throw it into the other weapon articles when I get the chance.
  2. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

fyi, equip information is in the game data, so there may or may not be an automated solution in the works...
  3. gongfuren GongJiZhe

Now that's just being lazy ;)

And anyway, it's better to be prepared for the "may not" part of your statement.
  4. gongfuren GongJiZhe

Thanks to the help of approximately no one, I gathered data for a bunch of Lightsabres and threw them into the Lightsabre article. I know there are still a few missing, so could someone please help me out for the last ones? After this, I will move on to Katanas.

Seriously, guys, I feel lonely doing this by myself.
  5. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I only just saw this thread now. Don't be annoyed that not many has responded yet.