Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Divine Guard: Now Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guild Advertising' started by FenixStryk, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Gloomy dicks

I'm interested in joining. I had a bit of a disagreement in my last guild and am looking for another one to spend time in.

I don't talk or do much aside from the occasional pvp and solo pve... so I don't know. I'm a really boring person.
  2. Ring "...that's my role."

Sounds gloomy. IGNs?
  3. Gloomy dicks

Viveza, Castilla, Apate. I'm on Viveza at the moment.
  4. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

;_; why are you leaving us Apate
    Our guild's changing so much with the new members, Stream on break, Tri leaving, and such QQ
    what's the disagreement?
    Oh and tell me Ring, there's one thing I want to know when considering this idea...
    how's the guild chat?
  5. Ring "...that's my role."

Less spammy than Stream's house.
  6. Gloomy dicks

[IMG]

Basically this.

One of the officers was so ticked off over the argument that I was deranked as I was dropping it... no warning or anything... lol.

I can't be in that guild, some of the members just don't click with me. I don't even have time to react to new recruits. People just keep joining and every day there's someone new doing something irritating.

Mostly though, it was a snap decision. I don't regret it, but I did act rashly; I do not like being punished, not in the least. And it was especially galling to be reprimanded while I'm in the middle of apologizing.

So... congratulations to whichever officer had the itchy trigger finger. I have an itchy trigger finger too.
  7. Ring "...that's my role."

Basically DFOS community in Stream's house lol.
  8. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Ring, unfortunately, you got it right on the mark, that's what's bothering me
    If not for paco, iem, Stream, Mady, and tasteit, I'd have left
    though I did add to it by inviting my real life friend ;P
    The guild's getting big, which is good, but there's basically no recruiting control, meaning anyone get's in...
    which means everything's so chaotic...
    Mind me asking what the argument was about?
  9. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

pm him pls dont spam our guild recuirt forumz lol
    jk
    anyways.....dfos = stream's house
    nice observation skills ring
  10. Lairai Tenshi

Can I join on my level 35 Ranger? I need to leave my current guild, so there will be a 3 day wait. The name is Lairei. The first post impressed me, since I'm not a big fan of drama.
  11. Ring "...that's my role."

sure thing just whisper Jatho/xDesesperada or anythign on my sig when you;re ready.
  12. Ridureyu Old Man

I sayt we spam invites on lower-level people, if just for the guild EXP.
  13. Archie Mexocan

Sounds like a good idea, except it isn't. Our guild was more of an "elitist" guild that a nobody wouldn't be able to join, wasn't it?
  14. Ridureyu Old Man

And the result is that most of us have levelled up, and just artn' doing anything in it anymore.
  15. Sepens New Member

Divine Guard: Now Recruiting! [The guild LHC Greg is in ;]

Hi, my name is Sean. My IGN is Sepens and I am new to DnF and Super Sword Action *woosh* (the woosh makes it seem cooler). I have heard a lot about DnF and finally I have given in, and I have never been happier. It is a great game. I am a level 6 Loli...(Why do they call them lolli's anyways?) and am gaining, but it would help that I can get a C on Mirkwood, grrr.... anyways, I would love to join!
  16. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Divine Guard: Now Recruiting! [The guild LHC Greg is in ;]

Dfo and DnF are different are you aware?

DFO is american version and DnF is like japanese or something idk,
  17. Stream Is Starting Anew.

What the fuck.
    All of a sudden I read up and see my own guild drama for the month I got grounded WTF?What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck randomness what the fuck thats why chees left da fuck fuck melody hate guild da fuck i hate my guild bein called source cuz its not da fuck fuck fuck people are haters da fuck fuck. FUCK?!
  18. Ring "...that's my role."

mages are the hardest to start off with sooo I'm sure someone in guild might be able to help you whisper BloodRing/Desesperado/llRingll in like 10 minutes-ish Im eating so I'm afk in game

lolsource guild

korean derp, japanese is arad senki

edit: saw your whisper when I came back but u are gone now :x