Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

DoomAssailiants Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Advertising' started by Kopiksa, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Kopiksa New Member

Hello Fellow Assailiants!
    I Will Update this Every so often. So be on the look out for guild Notice updates.
    -------------HAVING READ THIS IS MANDATORY!-------------
    Now to move up in rank i do believe since we are a guild then we take on the guild responsabilities as a guild, such as; helping each other out, selling items at a discounted rate to guildies or for free and because your Guild Master is Poor and is saving up for the guild level i would ask for donations from guild members, any amount will help this is optional!
    Send All Donations to HillBooby she is my Alternate Character and will be used as the Guild Bank!
    ALL DONATIONS WILL BE USED TOWARDS GUILD LEVEL UP COST AND GUILD EVENTS!

Current Donations:
    Chosen1Vahn 100,000
    CrazyasHell 30,000
    Pakasith 125,000
    Telemia 10,000

Ranks Go as Follows!
    *Currently Taking Opinions!*
    Guild Officer: *Under Construction*
    Senior Member: *Under Construction*
    Junior Member: You will Receive this after Posting on this Thread!

###I will be hosting guild events when i begin thinking of what to do. So be on the look out for the guild notice! If anybody has any ideas on what to do please feel free to post it###

Rules are as follows!
    1. Be Respectful to guildmates theres a time and a place for certian things to be said try not to offend your guildies
    2. Do not spam in the guild chat!!! *YOU WILL GET DEMOTED OR KICKED IF YOU DO*
    3.I don't care if your vulgar and swear in guild chat just dont over do it.
    4. Have fun and relax, ask for help if you need it!!
    5.I expect everybody to try and help each other out the best they can, Be friendly and chatty i like seeing you guys talk amongst yourselves.

**Rules might be added or changed!**

Depending on the Replies of the Guild i am willing to change any of the above to something that the guild would seem more reasonable to do
  2. FireLordVahn New Member

Yo Kopi! Its Chosen1Vahn or Firelordvahn. Heres my post, like that your doing this. Keeps things more organized. Hoping to become important to the guild in the future.
  3. Belllanna New Member

hey its Belllanna. The rules seem fair and simple. I believe that we can have alot of fun, and guild events sound like fun. I hope the guild can grow quickly and we get lots of folks who wanna play and have fun.
  4. Pakasith New Member

hey man it's Pakasith, glad to see things are up and running, hopefully this guild will prosper with awesomeness xD
  5. LaZ0rz New Member

Hey, it's ComSheppard. I like the rules as they are.
  6. Lamninator New Member

Guild rules seem perfectly fine by me, I'm pretty easy going. IGN: Chuzu. This character is unfortunately on a separate account than the one I usually use but I'll try to log on as often as possible. Chances are I won't be on too much for the very beginning of the SI patch due to my crusader, but I'll definitely hop on after it hits 70. I also don't mind donating gold for guild levels, I'll do it every time we're prepared to advance to the next level.