Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Enchantment Question

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Kudan, May 7, 2011.

1. Kudan Member

If you have a weapon that has an element in it then you enchant it with another element, would the 2nd element be overwriting the first one or do they get combined?

For Example: you have a light weapon from cinda and then u enchant it with bioche's card.

if they do get combined that might face a problem for some ppl.
  2. Bernelli Death By Revolver

It defaults to whichever element will do more damage.
  3. Kudan Member

so you have a chance to totally waste a element card?
  4. Bernelli Death By Revolver

Ghost slash is dark element, but also causes any element that your weapon may carry.

Ghost slash with khai on a stalker will do light damage because the light element will do the most damage.
    Ghost slash with khai on a wisp will do shadow damage because the shadow element will do the most damage.
  5. Kudan Member

i think ur missing the point of the question, i wasnt talking about skills
  6. Bernelli Death By Revolver

Not my fault you didn't explain it properly. And no, it shouldn't overwrite anything. Enchantment adds effects, and only overwrites things that enchantment caused to begin with.
  7. Kudan Member

so i can have 2 elements on the same weapon? (if one of them is already built in the weapon)
  8. Bernelli Death By Revolver

I'm not gonna waste millions of gold/hours of farming to test it, but there's no reason I can think of that you couldn't do that.
  9. Kudan Member

lol that came out of your mouth not mine; well time for me to farm cast to test this theory. (boss card is an light enchantment)
  10. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I thought it was obvious tbh. Various buffs and skill effects don't overwrite eachother. Thats how my friend goes around with a light/fire/shadow/water attack. Lolexorcists.