Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Fairies

Discussion in 'Game Mechanics and Data' started by ArtSlay, Aug 6, 2010.

1. ArtSlay _________________________

What makes them appear or not appear?

I thought it was random, but sometimes it doesn't seems so.

For instance, shallow keep. The room located in the 2nd bottom row, the 3rd room counting from left, there are 2 rows of coffins, if you don't break the one on the top row to the leftest, and circle around the map and then break it, there will always be a small green fairy for team, other wise there will be nothing.

And catabomb, if you circle around the map counter clock wise, there will always be a medium fairy for team in the last room.

Also for shallow keep, there seem to be more fairies when the boss is located in the left top, than in the right top.

And I'm sure there are more.

So is there anything in the date determining if a fairy will appear or not? Something like a % of chance, or other factors like map lay out or how you clear the rooms?
  2. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

probably a percent of appearing at a certain place
  3. Jormungandr SUPER SWORD

For the dungeons that are linear, there's usually always a fairy. Like for catacombs I've gotten it everytime I do a full circling that way. If you circle the opposite way there's a fairy in the same location, just on the other side.

Everything else is probably chance.