Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Four magic exorcists at verderia

Discussion in 'Screenshots and Videos' started by Archie, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Archie Mexocan

Posting this on behalf of Gir...

Regular run:

White tiger fail:
  2. Psych Oh you so pringles!

Archie can't stop laughing.
  3. Mark Hyperion

Looks like White Tiger spam isn't as neat-o as I thought it'd be.
  4. conewicci I dun goofed.

NOOO!!!!! My dream. Has been crushed. ;-;
  5. Archie Mexocan

It can break with even only two exorcists.

I was laughing as I was being overwhelmed at the "epicness", then, it died down as I saw how underwhelming it was.
  6. ArtSlay _________________________

Lul, so it doesn't function well when there are too many?
  7. Archie Mexocan

Even if white tiger was fixed to not break and only bounce between two tigers, it wouldn't function well anyways, because it's pretty difficult to even properly place white tigers with four different independant heads doing whatever they think is the best.
  8. conewicci I dun goofed.

You can make a plan if you do it again. Like, to make it go on the top right, diagonally down left, then up, then diagonally down right, then up, or something like that. Or make it go in an octagon, where you start off in the room in the middle, with people in place, and then after the first person summons theirs, the next person summons theirs after 2 seconds while the person that summoned the first one moves up, and then takes the role of the second person, and then it repeats and repeats, or something like that.
  9. Archie Mexocan

Now how long would it take to come up with a super white tiger abuse plan, compared to if we steamroll through dungeons with little coordination anyways? =v
  10. Gloomy dicks

Do you guys have some sort of designated White Tigerist then?
  11. Archie Mexocan

If anything, the "tigerist" would be Gir, because he has it maxed.