Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

General Witch Discussion

Discussion in 'Mage' started by Holypie, May 10, 2010.

1. Gloomy dicks

It doesn't. It gets nerfed/buffed to +10% success and +5% sleeper success.

edit: I have +6 Lollipop and the extra lolli and time is really useful, more so than the extra % (at some point it becomes irrelevant on everything but machinery. somewhere around level 3?
  2. Tempo Tasteless

Didn't read the previous page, but yeah, what gloomy said
  3. Gloomy dicks

It's +20 success, I'm sure of it, but it isn't like I've never been wrong before. Also, Lucky Feeling has sleeper+ on it too.
  4. Tempo Tasteless

Doesn't lucky feeling increase sleeper rate?

Edit: oh lol ninjad
  5. saccharin That one crazy witch

Yeah lucky feeling helps you stack sleepers.

Also, I wish swatter didn't eat up a lollipop.
  6. Gloomy dicks

you should just ctrl+c "what gloomy said" and ctrl+v it into every post you make in this thread
  7. Tempo Tasteless

D: you keep ninjaing my posts. No fair
  8. Gloomy dicks

I'm just that good @ witch thread.
  9. Gloomy dicks

the sleeper success+ is then taken out of success...
  10. saccharin That one crazy witch

Don't mind if I steal your empirical observations for my PvP guide. Not too many witches use Lollipop, but it'll be useful to know whether they help with sleepers or not.
  11. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Manteau blind causes APCs to sit around uselessly, and most monsters to wander around unable to see/hit you. It's yet another layer of aggro control on top of Hodor and Shururu, as well as a -hitrate for affected enemies.
  12. Tempo Tasteless

I still fully support lollipop, still maxing it on my witches, it's 50 sp for when you NEED something to work. Thanks for the testing though rhaven

@maspan
    sure we would all love to max mantoe, but we don't have the sp in our cubless builds to max mantoe AND dark befriend, 50% of the blind rate is from the befriend. That's like 500 points there
  13. saccharin That one crazy witch

Max manteau isn't worth it on monsters since they still aggro you. They just have the minus hitrate.

APCs will sit around though.
  14. Tempo Tasteless

I still think it is, because lollipops CD kills it, and not only is lucky feeling a passive, it increases sleeper aswell. I think if you have the points is worth it
  15. Rawrrr Bitch.

I doubt you could max both the befriend and Manteau in DFO, as well as getting all the other skills.

As well as that, how many mobs are APC's? And normal mobs are still aggro'd, just with a decreased hitrate.

Everyone loves Manteau, don't get me wrong. It's just not worth the SP. It's just for the gathering.
  16. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

<---Hasn't played a witch, so was theory crafting. It's so worth blinding Faris just to see her stand around uselessly.
  17. saccharin That one crazy witch

Oh it's absolutely hilarious to use it on APCs, it's just not nearly as worth it for other things in PvE.

Though some people have REALLY loved me in parties because of the blind.. like some of the humanoid APC bosses...
  18. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Again, Faris. All the SP in the world is worth blinding her and seeing her literally stand there, doing absolutely nothing. Despite being attacked.
  19. saccharin That one crazy witch

I was thinking of the boss of Tavern.. Samm Jung or whatever. Superarmor grapplerbrawler APC that is scary. :(
  20. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Haha. Rhasa + Saya + Bremen + Tombstone = dead Samm Jung. So much extra shadow damage.