Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Gotta love pvpin' F gunners

Discussion in 'Screenshots and Videos' started by Ring, Jun 28, 2010.

1. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

They have potential.
  2. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Level > Map
    -_-
  3. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

She was lvl 50. How is that unequal? Wouldn't you get that place at like 49? Oh wait i forgot their dungeons are different levels than ours. They really need to implement all that shit.
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Are your eyes okay? Shes level 60.
  5. Rdogg Code Kirin

Its a lvl 52 map this will give you a better idea since the fmech is the same lvl as the map.
  6. saccharin That one crazy witch

I love PvPing female gunners. 1 broomspin with proc is like 90% of their health.
  7. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

oh lawd the boss is an oil bombing item launcher.
  8. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

My bad, it looked very much like 50.

Tempester better not be that op in PvP.
  9. Ring "...that's my role."

ignores te decentmech to read this

"Yes your eyes are not playing tricks on you. There is a special "Title" (aka) Medal that was in the wedding event in DNF. The title came with a special package set. Has to chance to summon Grubeck, also has a chance to summon a giant white tau. The Grubeck thats summoned has a lvl. The lvl will be the same as your char. So his power and damage are according to the lvl he is. So higher your lvl stronger he is.
    Hope this helps clear things up. "

:O
  10. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Gale Force doesn't shoot as fast as Tempster but the bullets are somewhat stronger. He also shoots about 6 homing missles instead of 2.
    Personally I find him easier to deal with because I can jump up into him without too much fear of being gattled back down.
  11. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

But really airwalk should work.
  12. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

The missles arn't that bad. Unless you fail at avoiding them in the first place?
    You have to remember that because of how secret land runner works, female mechs have half as many land runners on the field. And in most cases would focus more on g-series which is horribly horribly nerfed in pvp.