Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

GUIDE: 1-18 ez for idiots

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Deus, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Deus flyingdogg

General tips:
    :grappler-kun: dont skip any quests, idiot
    :grappler-kun: dont ever use quest reward weapons till the level 18 one. if you got money buy some fucking blues that most closely matches your level on AH
    :grappler-kun: dont form/join a fucking party unless youre meaning to unlock kings or masters to save fp or quest demands you to
    :grappler-kun: weapon is the most important, dont even think about buying armor on the ah you retard

Slayer: 1-10 use a katana. spam x attack. 10-18 get ashen fork. now spam that. congrats ur 18.

Fiter: 1-5 use tonfa mash x everywhere. get cancel hammer kick and cancel suplex at 10. now everything is ez from now on. congrats ur 18

gunnr: 1-10 spam x use bogan/autogan. lvl 10 get windmill and spam it everywhere. 15 get grenade and spam it everywhere. congrats ur 18

mage: 3 skills that will change ur life. use pole, dragon fan, wep upper and florae circle. enjoy 1-18 in like 5 seconds

priest: use totem. lucky strait at 5 spam everywere. ponos hammer at 15 spam everywere

fgunner: same as gunner but focus on flamethrower instead at 15

this guide is a WIP dont judge it, just learn from it
  2. Ring "...that's my role."

You forgot to add:

Download Ring's Music pack.
  3. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

STOP ADVERTISING D:
  4. ArtSlay _________________________

Flame thrower are better than nade for both male and female. Better yet combine them.
    Mach kick is good to get too.

For priest smasher is good to max, boss die quick.
  5. Psych Oh you so pringles!

So that's how you do it.
  6. Archie Mexocan

Wuht about silver bullet?
  7. Deus flyingdogg

if i didnt mention it it means its a huge waste of points
  8. Ring "...that's my role."

I support this guy.
  9. Ridureyu Old Man

Priest - use Smasher and Furious Grab for overkills. Get 'em every time.
  10. Mark Hyperion

What a shitty guide.

Write your guides in a text document before posting so people don't have to look at it like this.
  11. Deus flyingdogg

XD