Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

New forum style - Robotic Red

Discussion in 'SSA Announcements' started by LHCGreg, May 6, 2010.

1. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

I've added a forum style (or "skin") called Robotic Red. You can select your forum style in a dropdown box at the bottom of the page. Try it out and let me know what you think and if there any problems with it.

Known issues:
    • Quoted text has a red background and links are still red, which makes links in quoted text hard to read.
    • Missing icons next to the marketplace subforums.
    • The columns in the "Who's Online" page are shifted from where they should be.
  2. Soushin The Novice

I prefer that over the default one. Although it would be nice to have a DFO-themed skin.

When using the red robotic skin,

• the icons for the DFO marketplace subforums don't show up. 404 error.
    • it's hard to tell the difference between a normal text and a link. Perhaps links should have another color, be bolded or underlined.
    • The Rules link on the navigation bar becomes a normal text.
  3. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

There aren't supposed to be icons for the marketplace on the main page, they're just links. I think I may be misunderstanding, could you post a screenshot? EDIT: I see what you mean now. I'll see if I can fix it.

Links are red, text is black/gray for me. Could you post a screenshot?

Rules link - I had noticed that; it was caused by the rest of the stuff in the navbar being too long, so I shortened "Super Sword Action" Chat Room and Wiki to "SSA". Are you still getting "Super Sword Action Chat Room" and "Super Sword Action Wiki"? If so, try ctrl+F5 and see if that fixes it.

While making this post, I did notice that quoted text has a red background and links are still red, which makes links in quoted text hard to read.
  4. Soushin The Novice

ok, Rules link is fixed.

Oh snap, because i'm a half-colorblind, i didn't realize the links were in a different color. I thought they were all dark gray until i zoomed it like this:
    [IMG]

I've always had trouble differentiating gray, dark green and dark red.
  5. TofuYoshi とうふヨッシー

I'm liking this skin. It looks very clean and neat.
  6. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Darkvision's nice, makes puce look awesome. Wrong thread, but eh...w/e
  7. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Robotic Red has been removed. When I went to report the problems to the designer, I had to make an account on her forums, post an introduction thread, and then got denied because I had put "The Internet" as my location, which is apparently "disrespectful".