Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Please stop the drama on DFOS

Discussion in 'SSA Announcements' started by LHCGreg, Jun 4, 2010.

1. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Posts like "It no longer applies when Dommy gets scared." make SSA look like a bunch of drama queens.
  2. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

I agree, this is just a forum for DFO, it's not a forum that was made to get back at DFOS or exact revenge on them.
  3. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

I'm attempting to get him to drop the censor as a gesture of good faith, but I need assurance that people will not use it as an opportunity to spam with increased vigor.
  4. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

I'm not referring to your post, MasPan. At least not the first one of that thread. I would prefer that you refrain from calling Dom an "incompetent shit".
  5. Stream Is Starting Anew.

That is rather hilarious that MasPan does that lol.
    And gets away with it.
    But, Whoever is the SSA Robot that is really immature yo.
    SuperSword, Super_Sword, Super_Sword_action yea.
  6. Karinaaa :3 ( ` 3`)~♥chuu

To be honest, it might be a little too late.
  7. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Well, he chose not to infract me so that he could justify responding in kind without being a hypocrite. Since then I think he's just taken it as a nickname or something, kindof like I am also psycho dog.
  8. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

I really don't think you can do much about it.

Like any place there's going to be the fanatics and those people usually take to heart the traditions and rules of a place or person and take them to the extremes so as much as you'd like it...it'll be awhile till the fanatics cool down.
  9. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Who is it?
    Who made the accounts?
  10. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

It was Dom.

WHAT A TWIST!
  11. Greg Space Cowboy

I'll continue to call him a fucking terrible administrator because he is one. Doesn't have anything to do with SSA.

I can stop doing it around here, though. Not that it makes any bit of difference over how asspained he gets.
  12. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

Sigh when did people have to feel the wraith of donations on dfosource? I honestly do not feel the need to go back.
  13. chiisana Noobtacular

lol drama. This is why I remain quiet at both forums now, and only post / reply in trades...
  14. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Posting doesnt equal Drama.
    You could also post on things you have an opinon on and simply stay neutral. Many People do.
    Lurkers need to come out.
  15. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

I concur with this
  16. Nanoonat Has no custom title :)

Drama?

THIS IS THE INTERNET!

On a more serious note, this is the internet, and as I always say, humans are unpredictable. You can't tell what we're going to do ne- HRRRNNGGG
  17. saccharin That one crazy witch

... Kind of want to check who made the account to see who it was on this forum, if at all.
  18. HellMuT mite b cool

I refuse.
  19. Stream Is Starting Anew.

You voice your opinon every once in awhile though.
    Your a good lurker.
    A normal person.
  20. Heidi Member

Okay SSA, I have a confession and an apology to make.

I was the idiot who did this. I was annoyed at the fact that Dom was acting as though the server issues have only just started happening, as as we all know, they have been going on for quite awhile. So I decided to say my opinions, hidden behind very genericaly named accounts so that nobody knew it was me. When something I said was deleted, that triggered me to make the comment that Greg has quoted at the start of this thread. Purely a personal insult. It's flaming/ trolling, and I'm even shocked myself that I said it. There's no way that it was accomplishing anything - about the worst way for a person to try and get their point across is to use personal insults. I facepalm whenever I see people doing stuff like that here, and I nearly always report the post. I really regret that I decided to do something like that myself.

Basically, it has made SSA look terrible, Greg look terrible, all of you look terrible. I apoligise to every single one of you, especially those who are both DFOS and SSA members who attempt to be peaceful on both forums and be a part of both communities or those who do not create drama on DFOS.

I am really sorry Greg. I never should have done something so stupid. I know that peace and respect and kindness towards others is a REALLY important thing to you, so as you are the admin of this forum, it has got to be a really important thing about this forum. What I did violated that. Badly. Even worse considering I'd consider myself one of the people here (Or maybe even THE person? o_o) that knows you the most. What I've done to you is awful.

I will never ever do something like this again. I will not be creating any drama at DFO Source related to SSA.

Please, those of you who do create drama there, whether or not it's on your own account or on other accounts, please stop. It's enough now. I'll admit that I thought "Other people do this too" while I was doing it. It's NOT okay. It's not okay for anybody to be making a fuss there. What I did was really really bad, and I don't want anybody else here doing similar things. (Though I know that nobody has done anything as bad as what I did)

If enough people want me to leave SSA, I will. If enough people want me to kill myself, I will. Again, really sorry guys. I am a real failure at life.

My conscience killed me too badly to even consider keeping quiet about this.