Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Sky Tower Hell Mode Video

Discussion in 'Screenshots and Videos' started by Corpsecrank, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Corpsecrank Member

Sky Tower Hell Mode.

To watch this full screen watch it on youtube.
  2. Stream Is Starting Anew.

So why did people have problem with this?
    Sucky drops.
    But your good at nice PvE Character, dont see much of that with weapon masters.
  3. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

They shouldn't but I think what it is, is that they were taken by suprize that blaze is THAT much stronger than the boss of the level. Plus the self destructing Adors takes pretty big bites out of your hp no matter what level.
  4. Stream Is Starting Anew.

I think WMs have ease with this boss.
    somewhere on that other forum another WM also said he owned it in seconds no problem.

Corpse didnt even have any Ador spawn.
  5. Corpsecrank Member

No because the first and only meteor that hit the ground was quickly destroyed as my sword storm began. If I wasn't capable of dealing so much damage so fast I would have had a much harder time killing this I bet.

The only bad thing about this is when those spawn and it overwhelms the area to the point you can't recover control. If you can be quick it's easy.
  6. Ultimaga Ninja!

I've had 0 problems with this at all as well.

Nice video.

Edit: I love me some Katana WM!!!
  7. Corpsecrank Member

I really want to do hell mode in behemoth once. Just takes so much time and fp to collect all the scrolls or invites. 2 full fp bars to go on one hell mode so far.
  8. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Do you believe in Random hell mode?
    Becuase I have a party of 3 who is testing the trigger chance of it and we need a fourth and you would do great how about it?
  9. Tempo Tasteless

Tails and I took blaze out in around 30 seconds on kings

EDIT: Also is that a soundpack or did you edit that music into the video?
  10. Corpsecrank Member

Yeah I can but I am fatigued tonight. Some time after maintenance tommorow I will be on running behemoth for scrolls/invites.

That is music I added. I record the game with sound effects on and music off then add music in as a seperate track with vegas. This way you can still hear the weapons hit and specials etc but I can put whatever music suits the video.

I do all my recording for dfo with fraps and all my editing for my youtube videos with vegas 9 pro x64. I also use photoshop and the dnf extractor and a couple other random resources to make what you see.
  11. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Not sure what the crew is doing but we'll see tommorow if they want a fourth or not.
    Your guilded? If not join us we got bleedinJ in too now :p
  12. Ridureyu Old Man

Of course it's easy. He's level 49 and awakened fighting against an enemy in a level 26 dungeon. Now, realize that you can unlock Hell mode as soona s you're in Sky Tower...
  13. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Maybe you should go look at the OTHER videos of people doing hell mode level 50 losing and or coining 2-3 times.

I just watched those to come to this ^ And That's why I'm calling it easy Ridureyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D
  14. Corpsecrank Member

HAHAHA wow seriously people level 50 lose to this thing? It was easy however when you compare the difficulty of the hell mode boss to the difficulty of anything else in sky tower he is way way harder to kill. It would be like taking a level 20 character into aphelia and trying to kill one of those green named stone skeletons in catacombs. Can you do it at level 20 if your good and could get in there? hell yeah but is that an easy task not really.

Still I find it funny that someone level 50 could lose to that boss.

I will be posting videos of hell mode behemoth solo also as well as the aphelia hell mode once I finally get in there too.

So stream I am still on xfire if you get into the ssa chat room we can figure out what we are doing today.
  15. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

It isn't that simple as being lol easy level 50.
    Blaze can very easily kill you if you don't take him seriously.

As a weapon master it makes a difference because my asura kept getting interupted whenever I casted stronger attacks.
    Where as a weapon master can use them the second you press the hot key.
  16. Dice Dragon Level 46 Manzer Brodor

Im so mega cool.
  17. Tempo Tasteless

That was bad Dice :3 Jk.
  18. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

LOL GAIZ I MAKE VIDEO PLAYING HELL MODE VIDEO TOO!
    How about some vapor (miasma) or Overgrowth (nightshade)?
    You know... appropreate level'd characters playing hell mode. :|
  19. Dice Dragon Level 46 Manzer Brodor

But I got a GREEN. Totally worth it.
  20. Corpsecrank Member

I spent all day grinding outer boss rushing the place and still came up 2 invites short of going hell mode. Looks like I can't post video of behemoth hell mode till tomorrow :( I am going to do aphelia hell mode in a couple days and will have all three up on my youtube page so it will be easy to see the difficulty increase per area.