Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

SSA build database is open

Discussion in 'SSA Announcements' started by LHCGreg, Oct 23, 2010.

1. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

The forum now has a build database section. The purpose of this section is for experienced players to post skill builds. Those builds can be rated and commented on by other players. This will allow players new to DFO or to a subclass to see some accepted skill builds that they can base their own build off of.

The build database section is not for "help me with my build" threads. Those can go in the dedicated thread for each subclass like before. If you post a build in the build database section, you should be reasonably confident that it is a half-decent build.

Make sure to read the stickies before posting in the build database section.

I hope the section is helpful to all players.

Soushin came up with the idea, so you can direct praise and flames at him.

:grappler-kun:
  2. Stream Is Starting Anew.

I like it.
    Something unique and helpfull and good set-up.
  3. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Hmm...debating posting my SB hybrid PvE/PvP build. However, it's just going to lead to more build advice questions that I don't want to answer. Meeeeeh. Good idea though.
  4. Tomato I am man, and also god

Gave the thing a plug right in the ASPS main template. Maybe it brings some hits.
  5. Rawrrr Bitch.

Shame my builds count for shit in DFO.
  6. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Awesome, thanks.
  7. RawrBomb New Member

I noticed you can vote on your own thread. Is it possible, just to avoid potential bias, that you can't rate your own thread?
  8. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

There will soon be an additions to the forum that will allow you to see who rated a thread and another that will prevent rating your own thread. (should be in vBulletin by default...)