Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

SSA Mumble server open

Discussion in 'SSA Announcements' started by LHCGreg, May 27, 2010.

1. Ring "...that's my role."

shit echos alot :l
  2. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

How has capacity been? Bandwidth usage seems to be ok, so I'm considering raising capacity from 10 to 13 or 15 users. As long as 10+ users in SSA Main is only at peak times, I think that will be fine as far as bandwidth goes.
  3. Greg Space Cowboy

One suggestion I'd like to throw out there is to add in a couple of rooms. Sometimes I go in there and it's just a bunch of PVPers jerking each other off, and it's impossible to talk. Throwing in another room or two would be great.
  4. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

I think you have the ability to create your own channels.
  5. Heidi Member

Yeah, we do

Right click SSA Main, Select add, enter in information about the channel you want to create, click ok, go into your channel. Done.
  6. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

As i'm trying this i realize that my mic and speaker are in the same place on my mac laptop. Pretty rank feedback.

EDIT: why am i denied privelages enter SSA Main?
  7. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Use headphones to get rid of the echo.
  8. Skyson Let's rock.

Is this... still alive? I downloaded Mumble and am about to go through the steps, but is it even worth it? Last post here was in June, sooo... <_<;;
  9. Heidi Member

Nobody ever goes there anymore D:
  10. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

No. The last time I tried it like a week or ago there was no one.

Main reason? Mumble sucks. No offense to LHCGreg or anything but Mumble is very outdated by the likes of Ventrilo or even TeamSpeak. Even XFire and Steam have better voice chats :p
  11. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

I've turned the Mumble server off because no one uses it. If anyone wants me to bring it back, just let me know.