Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Straight Punch Like A Man!

Discussion in 'Screenshots and Videos' started by Ridureyu, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Ridureyu Old Man

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

So, here's the deal:

-Hughton's in-game hair avatar is the same as our straight slicked-back hair, only it's gray instead of black. This is the same style, wrong color.
    -Hughton may or may not be wearing a Madman Marty grin. If anybody could get a quick screenshot of his face, that'd be awesome.
    -When I am red from FP usage, nobody can notice the hair color difference.
    -It is exceptionally fun to PVP as him, and only say "Straight punch like a man!" and "Life is a one shot deal!"
    -Oops, he has goggles on his head in the last pic. My fault.
    -The avas are: Spirit Expeller Pants, Madman Marty Wrestling Belt, Slicked-Back Hair, any face ava that doesn't really show up, but removes the beard (red toothpick for now), Dragon Tattoo (either).
  2. Running Wild SMASHAAAAAAAAA!!!

I approve of this.
  3. Ridureyu Old Man

Also, why haven't I seen any Psychopaths running around? it's just MAdman Marty's set with the white sleeveless t-shirt.
  4. tails360 I have a CAPE.

+1 internets to you, good sir
    Now get to 38 or something for Hatchery >.>
  5. Archie Mexocan

Don't, you'll confuse your team mates =v

Oh, and dont forget to get the madman marty face
  6. Running Wild SMASHAAAAAAAAA!!!

When you get to hatchery be sure to record yourself having a mirror match vs. the king of destruction himself. Prove that you're the real deal!
  7. Ridureyu Old Man

I can't find any Madman Marty faces for sale. If you find one, let me know/pick, it up and bill me.

Uh... it doesn't have to be expensive. I don't NEED attack speed. Saving up money is a-okay with me! Hit recovery and status tolerance are juuuuuust fine.
  8. conewicci I dun goofed.

Record you and him using LSP versus each other after getting some super armor fairy/using some item that gives super armor.
  9. Ring "...that's my role."

hahaha I thought I was gonna see some running around too, maybe he's hated too much.
  10. Archie Mexocan

Whyyy?? The only thing I hate about him is this damage. Oh hell, he has his own meme. =p

EDIT: And his famous quote seems to be unique to Hughton also

http://www.google.com/search?q=Straight punch like a man

lol @ this thread making it to 2nd on page ranks.
  11. Ring "...that's my role."

His damage sucks, his quick parry level is why he's hated o-o

Hughton is the one that dishes dat LSP dmg :3
  12. Ridureyu Old Man

Psychopath also appears to have Technical Mastery - he can go into Chopping Hammer from Ducking Dash without the frame or two of Sway that is necessary for everybody else.

PSYCHOPATH IS POST-PATCH!
  13. Ridureyu Old Man

Okay, guys, I need your help on hair. Our current choices are:

1. CORRECT HAIRSTYLE, WRONG COLOR
    [IMG]

2. CORRECT COLOR, WRONG HAIRSTYLE
    [IMG]
  14. Archie Mexocan

Right color, wrong hairstyle
  15. Ridureyu Old Man

Trying them both out. I've gotten an even number of votes for each, but the gray might be better...
  16. Running Wild SMASHAAAAAAAAA!!!

I like the white/grey hair, looks way cooler.

You look alot like Raoh from Fist Of The North Star that way. :D
  17. Ridureyu Old Man

Right, but the point is looking exactly like Hughton, King of Destruction.
  18. ZandarEagle New Member

You could be Raoh, King of Destruction, which is basically what he is.

Or Valkenhayn, Butler of Destruction! (that should be your next character)
  19. Nueflheimr [Insert Cookie Here]

I personally like the Slicked Back Hair, the Disheveled Gray Hair has bad contrast with the other avatar pieces making it look displaced. Well to me that is. Unless I'm suppose to be looking at you with the Red Glow, then I'd say Disheveled Gray Hair like everyone else.

Soooo~ are you planning to Max Lucky Straight Punch and Ducking Straight Punch?
  20. Ridureyu Old Man

When I get that free Bell, I'm going to redo him with TONS OF LUCKY STRAIGHT LOLZ. ALthough I am already majoring in that now. I'll just make the build a little different (unless, of course, september is priest patch).

Also, hair wise I found a third option:

[IMG]
    Right color, wrong style-but-a-lot-closer-than-the-first-so-good-enough-for-now.

Now I just need that grin.