Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

THE LAST FRONTIER

Discussion in 'Party Organization' started by ゴド, Mar 3, 2011.

1. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

No, I am not referring to the shitty guild.
    With hell party patch, there is little pve content left before 70 patch, with the exception of outer dungeons.
    Being someone who compulsively uploads videos, I of course wish to entertain more people with pve stuff.
    To cut to the point, I want to recruit for a screaming hell, forced of course. It will probably be the epitome of difficulty in the current version of DFO, especially if evil sword spawns.
    As of now, there is no set date for when this event will happen. If people respond, then I'll organize a time. Requirements for the party are that you should be over 55, you should know how to do screaming. As to what classes, it's preferable that it's a class with support skills, and furthermore it's preferable that we don't have two of the same classes, in the case an epic drops. But anyway, post if you're interested in the idea. I'll be recording the video of course, and we can all laugh when I curse nugol hunter out for one shotting me.
  2. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Registering with level 58 Trickster.
    New computer coming in days and this is a perfect use to see how much better it can be than dinosaur is.
  3. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

TELL ME NOW
    IS THERE A MAN AMONG YOU HERE?
    IS THERE NO ONE WHO WILL STAND UP, AND TRY TO FIGHT?
    TELL ME MAN
    IS THERE NOT ONE IN ALL YOUR RANKS
    IS THERE NOT ONE WHO VALUES COURAGE, OVER LIFE?
  4. Bernelli Death By Revolver

assuming it uses cosmos shit, ranger or asura, take your pick.
  5. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

oh hey protomen worked
    also that's a hard one
    i want to say asura since i'm going on my own ranger
    but i realize that you have a +11 on your ranger
    and gunblade rapes apcs
    so i guess ranger
  6. VariousGuy Dead Guy

I'm a little unprepared, but if I grind out a couple of days, I should be ready for this. I'll sign up my Hell Benter/Berserker LustGuy. He's Lv.60 and I'm sure he's pretty good in Screaming.

I'm also assuming you're gonna do only one run? If not, I'm gonna need to grind out more scrolls.
  7. Bernelli Death By Revolver

then say asura
  8. Ring "...that's my role."

My ranger eats screaming cave ... but my soul reaper ... soloing that is ... so yeah ( ranger has a +11 hound cracker and reaper has a +12 sasa pick one)
  9. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

saying asura would be selfish
    i'd rather all of us survive the run
    and variousguy it's only going to be one run yeah
    and ring what are you even talking about
  10. Bernelli Death By Revolver

if you want to say asura, i'll bring asura. besides, the epic i'd actually want on my asura might actually drop there.
  11. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Having a diversity in classes would be best would it not?

ALSO MY NEW DESKTOP IS UP AND RUNNING YEEEEEEESSSSSS
  12. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

13. Ring "...that's my role."

your mother