Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Vilmark Masters Solo

Discussion in 'Screenshots and Videos' started by ゴド, Feb 16, 2011.

1. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

I realize that most people probably know how to do vilmark here, but I figured I'd throw up a run as a tribute of sorts, since I don't care about grinding vil any more. not until I get a +13 or something at any rate. Enjoy I guess.
  2. Ring "...that's my role."

dont you just hate it that you can do well in dungeons BUT JUST WHEN you record you mess up ? lol

also hound cracker ftw.
  3. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

well, the first room was my own fault for being stupid
    second room i really do have to blame on lag though, my slide was delayed a tiny bit and the goblin bomber squad noticed me
    and sometimes i feel like the hound cracker snare is situationally useful, like if i bbqed tau captain when he was a little higher above the fence, then after snare wears out he'll be unstuck
  4. Ring "...that's my role."

still it's mistakes that dont usually happen till you film.

and I usually buff with aerial fire and air raid BBQ if I have time I try to get another air raid in if not just punisher into gun guard , repeat , if hound cracker procs I just cube the fuck out of him and head shot lol. It's like pretty much the only room if you fuck up you fuck up the whole run.
  5. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

eh, it's safer imo to bbq him on the bottom of the screen and aerial fire back to the middle of the fence
    but whatever works for you i guess
  6. Ring "...that's my role."

yeah... playing it safe is not something I like to do much. Even on my soul reaper LOL RUSHING IN WITH CLOTH ARMOR