Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Welcome our new moderators!

Discussion in 'SSA Announcements' started by LHCGreg, May 19, 2010.

1. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

Or C) He wants to fill up the thread with useless posts. Or D) He wants to rack up post count. Or E) He's choking, needed help, and couldn't type any further before accidently hitting post. Or F) None of the above. We really don't know unless he tells us (in that post, in the first place) why he posted what he did.
    It's along the same lines as if I had responded to you with "what". What don't I understand? What don't I agree with? What the heck do I mean?
    See? :3
  2. Stream Is Starting Anew.

God you made me laugh again.
    Karma Online does not exist fool!

And your little bla bla at the end.
    Disagree.
    Sorta.
  3. Mark Hyperion

That's another infraction.
  4. Stream Is Starting Anew.

I didnt know. I fixed it.
    Why cant we delete our own threads...another suggestions....
  5. Zacewing Creepy stalker type thing

I never knew there were mod applications ._.
  6. saccharin That one crazy witch

... Do you guys want me to leave and stay at DFO source or something? I'm feeling a less-than-lukewarm welcome here, to be honest.

I dislike a lot of aspects of DFO source, but I'm going to try my best to not carry them over here. Honestly, I believe I can do both at the same time (though if it becomes a conflict of interest, I won't take any action). I'm going to try my best to be as neutral as possible, and actually enforce rules here, as opposed to my passive/lackadaisical way of moderating (if you can call it that) at DFOs.

I'll resign and remain a normal member here if a majority of you guys disagree with my moderator status. I don't need to be a moderator; the only reason I applied was because I felt like I could help, and I do like a lot of the people here (since a lot of them came from the core group of DFOs members anyways).
  7. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Like I said, I disagree with the decision, but I support it - both Soushin and Saccharin have proven themselves to be reliable moderators, and more than likely a problem won't come up. It is more likely while they maintain dual moderatorship that something could go wrong on either forum, but knowing the two of them I doubt this will happen. I disagree with their appointment more on the principal of not putting people in that position to begin with than their ability to handle being in it.

Best of luck to both of you, as well as lunchbox.
  8. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

Wow; this is so Source.

"Lets recruit the random neutral person who posts about everything that comes to mind and that one random person because no one knows him and can't say anything for or against him."

I'm not going to bash anyone here because that's against the rules just going to say that I can't agree with the choices made. It's fairly obvious from the 4 pages of replies what the overall feeling is.

Though I think the big things people don't like is that you sacch: a) spam post, b) you derail so much just to rant about witches, c) You're too neutral.
  9. 2bninja Get high on life

Saccharin is untouchable: too many god damn followers, her unending level of neutrality [Which makes any haters seem stupid], and she's here 24/7,
  10. Dice Dragon Level 46 Manzer Brodor

Eh what? Most members here have a past. What would you say if I was mod? She knows how to do her job, thats all that matters, her posts have nothing to do with her job. And Soushin is a pretty chill guy, Hes not unknown.
  11. 2bninja Get high on life

Soushin is overrated,
    he runs a waifu renting service.<sketchy guy

But although it's weird since I cannot escape the wrath of sacchy or soushers
    like the hell that's why I came to this forum?!?!

You can't deny their prowess in modding.
  12. Ring "...that's my role."

I found the thread by accident ._. noone had posted though.

@ Dice Dragon go read the requirements for being a mod here lol
  13. Dice Dragon Level 46 Manzer Brodor

Well then, no one qualifies for mod, cause we all have quirks and spammy posts we all do.

Honestly, Just PM LHC, and if he agrees with the majority or see that alot of people dont like the choices of mods, He can just open up new applications.

I didnt post it, but I think we need mini mods, who can only delete/warn but not infract.
  14. 2bninja Get high on life

What there was a thread?!?!
  15. Ring "...that's my role."

that's kinda pointless with the current usebase, I think 2 mods are enough , 3 is ok I guess.

People just have nothing better to do but bitch anyways. I'm glad LHC gave Fynl a chance.

@ above yes o-o go look in announcements... I think
  16. 2bninja Get high on life

What are you talking about?!?!

We have enough mods now.
    4 DON'T FORGET MY FAVORITE MOD PROVIDENCE >:0

plus lhc is unlike dom,
    he's here all the time and tries his best.
  17. Ring "...that's my role."

Providence sucks :) haha sorry bro I forgot about you o/
  18. saccharin That one crazy witch

Thanks hellmut for letting me steal his sig.
  19. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

Here is the thread in question:
    Moderators Wanted!. Please note that the selection is over, so if you continue to PM him to get him to pick you, don't bother, at least for now.
    As for people still hating on the fact that I was selected: Well I'm sorry I'm not part of your elite DFOS forum club, but I applied the normal way and was picked, so quite possibly I have some use/worth to SSA? If you'd like to find my past posts on DFOS, look around in the Slayer subclass, as well as the Q/A and General Discussion forums. Once again, I'm sorry you don't recognize me, but as it remains, I recognize most of you (excluding namechangers from DFOS and lurkers, but if you lurk, why criticize me?), so I use to be active with everything related to DFO (I guess now I'll expand that to spam), even if I chose not to post.
  20. Greg Space Cowboy

To be honest, you're the only good pick. I don't know why anyone would fret over you being made a moderator just because they haven't seen you "post enough" on DFOS. With that being said, the idea of having post history decide whether or not a person is suitable for being a moderator is also fucking retarded.